Medway Retro Radio, New Name, Same Medway Sound
We are part of Medway Sound Ltd. We bring you great retro hits from the 50’s up to the year 2000 and sometimes beyond, Music changes so fast these days everybody has their own interpretation of ‘Old School’. So we tend to cover our x’s with as wide a genre as possible. Every now and then we add a current chart hit into the playlist during a featured event, or as moment of Madness. We hope you become a regular at Medway Retro Radio and feel free to choose the odd song or two…Medway Retro Radio is slowly building a community of regular listeners who tend to like the idea that we play music they ask for as soon as we can, watch out for a way coming soon to Medway Retro Radio’s website where you will be able to choose a song remotely, and have it played within 10 minutes!
This website is under development.
Please Check back for changes.
- Body of missing teenager found in parkThe body of a teenager missing for almost a month has been found in a Kent park.
- Man charged after Tesco workers assaultedA man has been charged with six counts of shoplifting, four counts of common assault and a public order offence after a spate of incidents.
- Sporting Lioness to be honoured despite objectionsLioness Alessia Russo will be granted the Freedom of the Borough in her home town, but not everyone is in favour.
- Man charged with alleyway rapeA suspect has been charged after a serious sexual offence is said to have taken place in the early hours in a town centre.
- Plans for 117 homes on orchardProposals to build 117 homes on an apple and plum orchard have been submitted.
- Rams defender training with GillsGillingham are looking at Ramsgate teenager Louie Procopi - but there’s also interest from another League 2 club.
- Striker repays Gillingham manager’s faith with a goal October 2, 2023Macauley Bonne answered his critics with a goal on Saturday but Gillingham manager Neil Harris was never in doubt about his main man upfront.
- Harris: League 2 quality on show at Priestfield October 2, 2023Neil Harris reckons Saturday’s game at Gillingham was worthy of a watch for anyone who doubts the quality of League 2.
- Mahoney’s sacrifice paying off at Gillingham October 1, 2023Connor Mahoney admitted he’s had to make sacrifices in his personal life to find his love for football again.
- Gillingham loan striker makes instant impact at Woking September 30, 2023It didn’t take Gillingham striker Lewis Walker long to get on the scoresheet at his new loan club.
- Gillingham boss praises ‘exceptional’ football from his team September 30, 2023Gillingham set the standard to follow with their performance against Mansfield Town on Saturday.