Medway Retro Radio, New Name, Same Medway Sound
We are part of Medway Sound Ltd. We bring you great retro hits from the 50’s up to the year 2000 and sometimes beyond, Music changes so fast these days everybody has their own interpretation of ‘Old School’. So we tend to cover our x’s with as wide a genre as possible. Every now and then we add a current chart hit into the playlist during a featured event, or as moment of Madness. We hope you become a regular at Medway Retro Radio and feel free to choose the odd song or two…Medway Retro Radio is slowly building a community of regular listeners who tend to like the idea that we play music they ask for as soon as we can, watch out for a way coming soon to Medway Retro Radio’s website where you will be able to choose a song remotely, and have it played within 10 minutes!
This website is under development.
Please Check back for changes.
- 'I want to inspire girls to go out there and play' August 4, 2022Kent footballer Alessia Russo says she hopes England's Euros triumph will motivate the next generation of players to lace up their boots.
- Free children activities to combat cost-of-living August 4, 2022Families are being offered free fun craft sessions and lunch during the summer holidays.
- Reports of flashers 'nearly every day' in Kent August 4, 2022Police are urging people to reports cases of indecent exposure over fears suspects will move on to more serious offending.
- GP practices merge to create 30k-patient super-surgery August 4, 2022Two medical practices, including a troubled town centre GP surgery, have joined forces – affecting more than 30,000 patients.
- Euros hero Russo to be honoured in home town August 3, 2022England footballer Alessia Russo will have a new visitor attraction named after her following her part in the Lionesses' Euros win.
- 'Two more is a must' - Hunt goes on for Gillingham August 3, 2022Gillingham manager Neil Harris wants to add some creative spark to his side.
- Kent Senior Cup draws announced August 2, 2022The draws for the first two rounds of the new season’s Kent Senior Cup have been made.
- Striker absence explained by Gillingham manager Harris August 1, 2022Gillingham manager Neil Harris blamed the Italian FA after being unable to name newly-signed striker Lewis Walker in their season opener.
- 'Poor judgement' leads to Gillingham defeat at Wimbledon July 30, 2022Gillingham boss Neil Harris bemoaned the two costly errors that led to his side’s defeat at AFC Wimbledon.
- Report: Opening day defeat for Gillingham July 30, 2022Gillingham lost their opening League 2 match of the season in a battle between two sides relegated last term.
- Striker returns to bolster Gillingham's attacking options July 29, 2022Forward Lewis Walker has joined Gillingham a day before the new League 2 season begins.